We have had roof leaks from day 1 of getting our home. Here let me copy and past what their response was " We are sorry that you are experiencing homeowner maintenance items and there is nothing that Palm Harbor can do for you."

Respectfully,

Donna Wilkie

Customer Satisfaction Manager

800-456-8744 ext. 9401

YEA AND THIS IS THE "CUSTOMER SATISFATION MANAGER" HAHAHA

BOY WORD OF MOUTH CAN DESTROY A COMPANY....GOOD LUCK Because when I tell 2 people they can tell there family of 10 then those 20 people can tell there friends....and so on and so on

Had an Experience with Palm Harbor Homes?

Comments

Waco, Texas, United States #1250327

RUN AWAY...FAST!!I had the same experience with "customer service".

They refuse to do most of the things in the contract. From our horrid experience they hire the cheapest of the cheap, just like their "homes". Their set up crew ruined our floors when "they did their job".

So many bad experiences.My advice to all, please avoid at all costs.

Had construction problems,too...but the sad part was the total lack of caring or concern once PH got its money. My advice is avoid this company!! Had to bring in my own plumber and WOW...really found out how poor the materials and workmanship is...