Palm Harbor Homes - Palmharbor Homes Lack of Quality

Having to roof my Palm Harbor, so far the roofers have had to replace 7 sheets of osb due to moss damage.I can handle that, what I can't handle is the next 9 sheets that are being replaced today because of the POOR quality of workmanship at their factory.

Since there is a way to show you what is missing from the roof and I'm just shoiwing you one of the 2 that are missing would and should be a warning for all to stay away from the company. The flashing that they installed incorrectly caused damage to the sheet rock in the living room. The MISSING pieces of osb in the front of the house that caused damaged when we moved into the house. They supposedly fixed it, which is a friggin joke.

We have damage to sheet rock in both spare bathroom and 3rd bedroom.All of this could have been prevented had there been quality of work and usage of 15lb tar paper not 15lb paper.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of respect for our time
    • Customer service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Palm Harbor Homes Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #686257

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Palm Harbor Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.