Finally got through mold remediation.These are the pictures of my home.
This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told me the interior would be fine, and just sprayed the affected area with bleach water,and painted over the area. We told them we would like someone to come out and inspect behind the walls for mold and as you see, that never happened.
After three attempts to fix the leak, they basicly gave up and told us to contact our insurance company to fix the problem.That's the type of after service you receive once they take your money and run!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "The charge including fees and taxes for Payless car rental was going to be $98.72 according to the Expedia printout I took to the counter. At the Payless Car..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."