2.0
Turnaround Time

Go somewhere else! Have had my house for almost a year and still trying to get them to fix stuff my back door leaks everytime it rains and water gets in.My floor now it has soft spots.

I have called and called and sent emails with no response the last response I got was from the manager. He said if you wanted a brand new house you should have paid the extra $12,000! We gave you a good deal on a new house.... they have fixed some things but it took two to three months for them to fix it.

They use sorry subcontractors to do their work and do poor work at Best. The quality they say they have in their houses from the factory I do not see. I have attached some pictures.

Most of these are the condition they gave me the house in.The ones of the back door with the bad gaps and water damage they have tried to fix that 3 times over an 11 month period and said that is as good as it gets..... I have a LOT more pictures if anyone is interested I can send them to you.

Review about: Palm Harbor Homes Mobile Home.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Should not matter on their storm door policy when their technician tried to adjust a door from dragging and screwed a 3-inch screw into the door frame pulling it apart and making a half inch Gap that you can see daylight through and rain comes in. They've come out and adjusted it three times and said that's As Good As It Gets

Do you read and sign the storm door agreement?