Palm Harbor Homes - Mt Everest model
This home has been an absolute nightmare!Constant roof leaks, craking and falling plaster through out as well.
I have a stack of rework orders an inch thick and there will be more to come as the last repairs are failing again!
I have been round and round with corporate, their service department and the village I bought the home home from.....Sales man was nightmare I should have stopped right then and there.....
I recomend you purchase a travel trailer before you buy from this company!I've had it since new in 2003 and its been nothing but under constant repair since the first day I moved in!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "Having to roof my Palm Harbor, so far the roofers have had to replace 7 sheets of osb due to moss damage. I can handle that, what I can't..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Bought a brand new $1300 Toto washlet. Received "used" item that was damaged and had been previously opened. Called KB, they basically told me...tough sh*t. Bought replacement from..."
- "Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent..."
- "The isles are terrible I honestly have never seen a store so poorly presented, the lights were dim and nearly every isle looked like this. it's embarrassing honestly I've never..."
- "Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open. My baby suffered for over..."
- "Hi my name is Susana Carpenter Yesterday 05-26-2016 at 6:23pm I Visit The Popeyes On 735 myatt drive in madison tn 37115 the store was very busy and its on of..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."