Palm Harbor Homes - Mt Everest model
This home has been an absolute nightmare!Constant roof leaks, craking and falling plaster through out as well.
I have a stack of rework orders an inch thick and there will be more to come as the last repairs are failing again!
I have been round and round with corporate, their service department and the village I bought the home home from.....Sales man was nightmare I should have stopped right then and there.....
I recomend you purchase a travel trailer before you buy from this company!I've had it since new in 2003 and its been nothing but under constant repair since the first day I moved in!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "The isles are terrible I honestly have never seen a store so poorly presented, the lights were dim and nearly every isle looked like this. it's embarrassing honestly I've never..."
- "I didnt mind the wait but when I did receive my order I was so very disappointed!! The dresses (3) were nothing but garage!! The quality is..."
- "I ordered resume services on April 21, 2016. It is now May 3, 2016 and I have yet received any resume or draft. The writer, who goes by the name..."
- "I purchased a new Ford F150 in Dec 2015, in February 2016 I made an appointment with the Ford dealer because I was smelling an odor from the engine compartment...."