Palm Harbor Homes - Mt Everest model
This home has been an absolute nightmare!Constant roof leaks, craking and falling plaster through out as well.
I have a stack of rework orders an inch thick and there will be more to come as the last repairs are failing again!
I have been round and round with corporate, their service department and the village I bought the home home from.....Sales man was nightmare I should have stopped right then and there.....
I recomend you purchase a travel trailer before you buy from this company!I've had it since new in 2003 and its been nothing but under constant repair since the first day I moved in!review #164389
You may also like
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "We purchased our home in 2006. Since then we have had to pay electricians to fix fire hazards with the electrical, Fix the roof 3 times, The siding was not..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."